An experienced and CIPD qualified HR Consultant who focuses on the commercial and practical application of the employment relationship – ensuring organisations are legally compliant and able to manage their staff in the most suitable way possible. Providing a one stop shop of HR services for SME’s, he is sensitive and responsive to employers’ needs.
His professionalism is combined with a ‘down to earth’ approach and a sense of humour which helps build strong, sound relationships quickly.
Supporting a diverse range of employers, examples of sectors include:
Neil works closely with the MD/ Proprietor/ Senior Management Team of SME employers and providing bespoke advice and appropriate documentation on a project, interim or retained basis.
Examples of assignments undertaken for clients include:
- Advising on employment law rights, obligations and compliance issues on a daily basis;
- Producing employment contracts, handbooks, policies & procedures;
- Managing redundancy programmes from start to finish including outplacement & counselling services;
- Advising on disciplinary & grievance issues, through to dismissal;
- Organising & delivering coaching / briefing sessions on performance appraisals;
- Advising on how to reduce absenteeism and long term sickness;
- Setting up recruitment initiatives, attending interviews, conducting personality profiling reports;
- Holding training seminars and workshops e.g. redundancy, employment law, discipline and grievance etc
Away from work Neil tries to keep fit despite his dodgy knees, enjoys undertaking personal challenges (Mt. Kilimanjaro being the biggest so far) and generally mucking about with his 3-yr old daughter and 5-yr old black lab, both of which wear him out mentally and physically of a weekend!!)
HR ASSOCIATES who deliver project work for clients:
- Heidi Thompson
- Ian Williams
DAWN SWEENEY - Administrator
Dawn handles all the administration within the business, answers calls, organises Neil’s diary and makes a cracking cup of coffee at least 5 times a day! The office couldn’t cope without her.
Outside of work Dawn loves her Zumba classes, cooking and watching TOWIE. Shame!