If you want an expert and professional HR /employment law resource at your beck and call – just like larger organisations have with their own Personnel or HR dept, then this is the service for you. This is the most comprehensive service for those who want complete peace of mind and support whenever they need or want it.
All of our services are completely flexible and subject to agreement regarding what is actually required. However, a fully ‘retained’ client would usually receive:
- HR Audit / Healthcheck – Document Review and Legal Compliance/Best Practice Guidance
- Contracts of Employment
- Tailored Staff Handbook or Policies & Procedures Manual
- Tailored and template HR Documents. Management Guidance and Forms
- HR ‘Advice Line’ – unlimited access during normal business hours (Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.00pm for queries relating to any general organisational HR/ employment law related issues e.g. typically this might include questions relating to employment law and statutory requirements, contractual issues, recruitment, sickness absence, maternity rights, performance management and dismissals, policies and procedures clarification etc. There is a 8 hr service response time (SLA) although in practice it is usually 2 to 4 hours maximum and in every case we always endeavour to respond as soon as practically possible in the most suitable way for you.
- Regular updates of relevant HR/employment law news (at least once a month)
- Employee Admin/ Records Database system (cloud based) – HRPartner
- Incident Management assistance
- Site visit/ annual review/regular contact
- Any other on-going elements you may need provided at our retained client discount level
- Tribunal /Legal Expenses Insurance (Optional)
Any of the above can be provided on a ‘mix and match’ basis to suit your requirements with what you want being reflected in the final cost.
Duration: No lengthy ‘tie-in’ - typically 12 months but we also offer fee discounts for 24/36 months arrangements if that is required.
Pay Monthly Option: Some clients choose to pay upfront at the outset of the arrangement. However, we like to make our retained clients life as easy as possible and therefore you have the option to pay on a monthly basis by Standing Order if that helps with cashflow. We think this helps establish a long term, trusting business relationship from the outset.
Interim Assistance – We can also provide support on-site if required on a more regular or routine basis if necessary e.g. a day or half day a week/ month etc.
MD of a specialist manufacturing company based in Lincoln:
Neil Buck was contracted for 1 day a week by the company as an HR Consultant. He achieved a great deal, helping us to get our procedures in place and focussing us on the correct processes to use. He was highly approachable and helpful to all Managers within the business. His advice was always straight forward. A good generalist and a great help.