Legally, all new employees whose employment continues for one month or more, including part-time employees, are entitled to receive a written ‘statement of particulars of employment’ no later than 8 weeks after they start work.
The statement must contain certain information to comply with the law. However, this can be incorporated into a Contract of Employment and be supported by other documents (if necessary) e.g. a Staff Handbook.
We can provide contracts that are tailored to your individual requirements – as well as being legally compliant it is crucial the contractual documents reflect the needs of the business and contain the ‘tools’ for you to manage your personnel / HR issues with confidence.
If you already have contracts, but they were produced longer than a year ago we can review them to ensure they are legally compliant. Employment legislation changes twice a year (April and October) so it’s important to ensure contracts and other related documents are kept up to date (Our retained service will ensure this automatically).
ONE -OFF CONTRACTS
6 EASY STEPS TO GETTING A TAILOR MADE SUITABLE EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT PRODUCED FOR YOUR ORGANISATION:
- You contact us – Tel: 01522 898253 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a telephone appointment, stating when would be a convenient time for us to call you.
- We call you at the arranged time to fact find (15 – 20 mins max.) to get the information required.
- We draft the contract based on the information.
- Draft documents are produced and emailed to you for you to proof read, amend or approve.
- You pay for the contract using a credit/debit card over the phone card or make an online payment (we will send you an invoice/receipt)
- Upon receipt of full payment we make any amendments and email the completed document back to you (in Word format) for storage on your own computer.
The MD of a highly reputable PR company says:
Neil has provided HR advice and assistance to us on several occasions. Whenever we’ve worked with him, Neil has delivered honest and straight forward advice, practical assistance and explained sometimes complex legislation in a clear and easy to understand manner. I have no hesitation in recommending him.