Typically, our charges are based on the time spent on the work at an agreed rate or as an overall fixed cost for the whole project, depending on your requirements.
Prices qouted below are exclusive of VAT
One-off Advice/ documents ( ie. for ‘non-retained clients’)
Charges will be based on £100 per hour, pro rata i.e. £25 for every 15 mins (£25 min. charge)
Retained/ Outsourced Clients
We DON’T have a platinum, gold, silver or bronze off the shelf ‘package’ that you have to choose between. It’s not in your interests or ours – we only provide what we agree you need and want, delivered how you want it and when you want it. All these factors will obviously affect the charges involved and a proposal will be tailored just for you. However, we do feel that the fully outsourced HR service provides the best VFM as a total solutions option. We also dont tie you in for lengthy contracts e.g. 60 months (like some national providers do) since we are confident that after using us you will want to stay beyond the initial 12-month minimum contract anyway.
- Typical examples for a 12-month service contract (discounts can be provided if a longer period e.g. 24/36 months is selected)
<5 employees – £79 per month (paid by Standing Order)
<25 employees - £263 per month
50 employees – £481 per month
An “Immediate Payment Discount” is available.
Additional Benefits for Retained Clients:
- Discounted Hourly Rate – £85+VAT for anything extra beyond the monthly retained specification of services
- Discounted fees on services such as Fixed Fee Recruitment, Personaility Porfiling Assessments etc
- Price Freeze Guarantee – the agreed fixed monthly cost of our retained service will also remain the same throughout the life span of the initial agreed period, subject to fair usage review each year.
Litigation /Commercial legal Costs
If and when any specific legal work is involved an estimate of time and costs will be given in advance after initial discussion of the case.
Interim Support Rates (e.g. where you may want a consultant on-site for a longer period to conduct a specific piece of work as a one-off project. These rates can be discounted for block bookings /more regular attendance)
- Half Day – £250
- Full Day – £400
- Half Day – £300
- Full Day – £500
No Employment Costs! Whatever services you pay for, you can be assured that our charges will be lower than the cost of employing a qualified and experienced Personnel / HR Manager or paying an expensive firm of traditional solicitors each time an employment issue arises. Using us as your own Personnel Dept means:
- No Salary
- No Tax or NI contributions
- No 5.6 weeks Paid Holiday
- No Sickness Absence
- No Recruitment Costs
So, we’ll save you money and ensure you get 100% efficiency. It’s what we call a “no brainer”!